While reading Emily’s Summer to-do list, it inspired me to create one of my own and list all the things that I want to do and experience this summer. Since summer is almost half way through its season, I’m happy I’ve checked a couple of things off the list already and still have lots of things left to experience before labor day. Here are my top 10!
1. Attend an outdoor concert. (Check out these, if you’re in NYC)
2. Spend the day bike riding.
3. Get creative with bold nail designs.
4. Read more books.
5. Go to an outdoor movie (I’m leaning towards this one).
6. Detox from caffeine (It was extremely hard, but I did it!)
7. Take a cooking class with a fancy chef.
8. Find the perfect nude heel.
9. Work on my Youtube Channel. (Check it out if you haven’t already & Subscribe xo).
10. Plan a road trip.
What are some things on your summer to-do list?
Since my husband has off Mondays, we tend to…
Getting lost in a corn maze, picking my own…
Birthdays are one of the most memorable days of the…
Would you like to follow each other via bloglovin, gfc, instagram, twitter, facebook and g+? Do visit my blog and let me know in comments where you follow and I will follow back right away!!
Giveaway!| With A City Dream
Thank you xo
love your list, i’ve been really into reading lately! it’s so relaxing!