I felt it was time to share my secret with you all. Drum roll please…. I Love Coconut Oil!
Here are 10 ways coconut oil can be beneficial when simply added your daily routine:
1. Skin Moisturizer- I try and use this everyday. Not only will your hands, feet and body thank you later, but the smell will take you to the islands. I don’t know about you.. but, I love the smell of coconuts. It reminds me of my days in Jamaica sippin’ coconut infused drinks with the little umbrellas.
2. Cooking Oil- Many believe coconut oil is better for high temperature cooking instead of Vegetable and Olive Oil.
3. Eye Makeup Remover- I usually use the coconut oil at night on a cotton pad/ball to remover any eye makeup I had on that day.
4. Nighttime Face Moisturizer- After I wash my face, I take a small drop between my hands and rub it into my skin. I’ve been loving the way my skin feels after using this as a moisturizer.
5. Natural Chap Stick- Just like some people use Vaseline for many uses… I use coconut oil. A little oil on the lips and I’m ready for a smooch.
6. Natural Hair Conditioner- I weekly deep conditioner routine. Rub into dry hair, put a shower cap on and leave for several hours. This leave my hair extra soft and shiny.
7. Rubbed Into The Scalp- I like to rub a small amount into my scalp daily to stimulate hair growth.
8. On Split Ends to De-frizz- We all have those days… when the hair is extra dry and frizzy from the humid weather. A little on the ends works wonders!
9. On Hands After Doing Dishes To Avoid Dry Skin- moisturizes and smells good, what more can you ask for!
10. On Cuticles to Help Nails Grow- I use coconut oil on my cuticles every time I do my nails. The coconuts sweet smell is way better then nail polish.
I hope you have enjoyed my uses for coconut oil.
Feel free to comment on other uses you have below.
Thank for stopping by!